Mobile Warming Battery Care
- We recommend charging your battery overnight before the first use.
- Charge the battery 100% before each use when possible (a full charge takes about 2.5 hours).
- A Red light will appear on wall charger when the battery is charging. The light will turn Green when the battery is fully charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
|2 x 3.7V 2.2Ah Lithium-ion Battery|
|Charge Remaining||3 hours||6 hours||10hours|
- Note: Socks are pre-paired from the factory and are ready to use out of the box after charging. But sometimes you may need to re pair the sock batteries to the remote, to do this do the following
- Step 1: simultaneously Press and Hold “Power” button on the battery and Press and Hold “Single dot” button on the remote for 3seconds.
- Step 2: Battery indicator light will light up after successful pairing, then release both buttons
- To turn on, press the one dot, two dot or three dot buttons on the remote
- To adjust the temperature, press the One, Two or Three dot buttons on the remote.
- Pressing the One dot button is the lowest temperature 25% power and gives you up to 10hrs of warmth.
- Pressing the Two dot button is the mid range temperature 65% power and gives you over 5hrs of warmth
- Pressing the Three dot button is the highest temperature 100% power and gives you up to 4hrs of warmth.
- To power off, push the off button on the remote.
Maintenance and Prolonged (“off-season”) Storage:
- Fully charge your battery before storing it during the off-season, failure to do so may damage your battery.
Unplug the battery from the garment during storage, as the garment will slowly draw power from the battery when plugged in, even when it is not powered on.
- We recommend fully recharging the battery every three months when not in use.
- Lithium Ion cells used in heated apparel need to be stored at a minimum of a 25% charge to prevent damage to cells – we recommend 100% as they will slowly deplete over time.