- We recommend charging your battery overnight before the first use.
- Charge the battery 100% before each use when possible (a full charge takes about 2 hours).
- A Red light will appear on wall charger when the battery is charging. The light will turn Green when the battery is fully charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
|7.4V 2.2Ah Lithium-ion Battery|
|Charge Remaining||2 hours||3 hours||4hours||8 hours|
- The Battery is connected to the garment by way of Male/Female connectors.
- Once the Battery is connected it is in effect on standby, so as with all items on standby they will slowly lose some charge over time.
- It is recommended that if the product is not in use for more than a couple of weeks, that you simply unplug the Battery. This will prevent loss of charge.
- The Battery has a life of up to 500cycles (charges) and like anything if it is exposed to excessive heat , water or the elements or is mishandled then Battery life will be severely reduced and will void any warranty.
Maintenance and Prolonged (“off-season”) Storage:
- Fully charge your battery before storing it during the off-season, failure to do so may damage your battery.
Unplug the battery from the garment during storage, as the garment will slowly draw power from the battery when plugged in, even when it is not powered on.
- We recommend fully recharging the battery every three months when not in use.
- Lithium Ion cells used in heated apparel need to be stored at a minimum of a 25% charge to prevent damage to cells – we recommend 100% as they will slowly deplete over time.